Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

I think I smell HATE

No matter how many times I lose, that always makes up for it. Yet, this game is hard as HELL. I can never get into the frickin' house with more than 1 health. And when I make it in, that DAMN white bear kills me. But overall, good game Tom.

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

Mmhmm.......

It's this kind of senseless humor that could teach today's youth to type quicker. The game itself is pretty good, and I have not experienced any bugs. Oddly enough, the first time I played this game I got every medal, but was not granted them. Odd....

Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber

Worth the Wait

The large filesize caused this game to load very slowly on my computer. But, once it finally loaded, I found that it was well worth the wait. Good job.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Wow. Just......wow.

The filesize was massive. It took forever to load this game. However, the gameplay made up for the amount of time taken to load said flash. The controls are great, and I love how you give the users an option to use the mouse or keyboard. The eight-bit graphics are good and match the music. Now, as far as gameplay, I love the game. There isn't one thing I would change about it. Except maybe the filesize. %u2310.%u2310
Thanks,
Ninjagaiden201

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Glitch

I have a running glitch for all of you! If you hold Up and Down at the same time, then hold left or right while still holding up or down, you will go sideways really quick! Perfect for scaling those long hallways!

BoMToons responds:

Shh, that's my top secret method!

NG Chat NG Chat

Great

Really, this guy was trying to help us. I say we should all thank him.

Naruto: Ultimate Battle Naruto: Ultimate Battle

Great

The ability to choose your own controls makes the game a bit easier. The gameplay is amazing, and the sprites are good too. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that while it's loading, Rock Lee on the loading bar kept on making noise. If you gave the option to turn the sound for that off while it loads, it would've been better. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that you made a great game. I give it a perfect 10/10, and a 5/5. Keep up the good work!

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Thank you creator!

A game by the all powerful Tom Fulp himself! We should all be thankful! (BTW, I played the game where we box with you. No hard feelings for punchin' your lights out, okay?)

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

True...

you have a point legopico, but if Tom stayed and supplied his voice, he would know what it was for, right? Still, I feel as if this is being a little mean to Tom Fulp, the creator of the Best Website in my book. No hard feelings Tom.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Arrow Combos and a Medal

Here are some amazingly strong arrow combos. Follow the exact order that they are in:
Lead and Traitor= Stand-Down Traitors
Explosive and Teleport= Magic Teleport
Lead and Time=Sinking Slowly
Helium and Traitor=Flying Traitor

How to Get the Fight in the Shade Medal
Buy the Fortress upgrade More turrets (the second one). When you get into the level, immediately click that little thing that brings up the arrow screen. Click the upgrade, go to options and change the firing type to hold. Go back to game, and repeatedly click the bottom of the screen as fast as you can. Soon, you will get it.

P.S: What ARE the dinosaurs? Please respond to this The-Super-Flash-Bros!